Two great prizes up for grabs!
You could win one of two brand new bikes, with full protective kit and a year’s insurance!
These are fantastic prizes – the 50cc Yamaha Aerox retails for £2,499 and the 125cc Yamaha MT-125 list price is £4,299. One of these great bikes could be yours - simply watch five short videos and complete a short quiz.
Yamaha Aerox 50cc
Aerox R is the coolest 2-stroke sports scooter ever built by Yamaha. Its race-type R-series bodywork cuts the air like a knife and for super-responsive acceleration it runs with a liquid-cooled 50cc 2-stroke engine. The sports chassis and 190mm front and rear disc brakes make for sharp handling and remarkable stopping.
Its exclusive features include a high spec LCD instrument panel as well as underseat storage for a full-face helmet. The Aerox R comes in a sporty black and grey colour scheme that immediately gives a Yamaha big sport motorcycles look and feel.
- High-specification sports scooter
- Liquid-cooled, 50cc, 2-stroke engine
- Supersport-style lightweight bodywork
- Sports chassis for sharp handling
- Lightweight wheels; 190mm disc brakes
- Underseat storage for full-face helmet
- Dual seat with sports riding position
- High-spec LCD instruments
Yamaha's Hyper Naked models have totally shaken up the world of motorcycling. With their radical style, thrilling torque and ultra-cool image, the MT's deliver pure riding emotion.
With its awesome looking naked chassis the MT-125 really is like nothing else. Featuring aggressive streetfighter style that demands attention wherever you go, this bike has some serious attitude. And with its full-size chassis the latest MT-125 gets maximum respect on the street.
- MT family DNA gives a serious full-size bike look
- Deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension
- 125cc single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke
- 41mm diameter upside down front forks
- Advanced braking system with ABS on the MT-125 A model
- High-tech LCD instrument panel
- Short tail end with LED taillight